Friday, April 24, 2009

Love-Hate: Japanese Class

I realized how much of a love-hate relationship I have with Japanese class. We took our first test yesterday. I studied all of the grammar in previous classes so shoulda got a hundred. F*ed a couple of words up ( forgot to add the っ's, really minor...) and instead get a B. OMG soo frustrating. This always happens to me...

Last year in my Japanese class in Seattle I would bomb our Monday tests all the time. Like would get c's every few times. Really really not encouraging. For me, it tends to fuel a cycle of frustration and disinterest. I get pretty good grades, so I think it kills my self esteem or whatever when I do poorly.

Lol its funny for me to look back and see how salty I get at times like this. I can already laugh about it already, but I get pretty butt hurt initially. Its one of those things. You know it, you can do it, but when the challenge comes you fall on your face. Its embarassing, frustrating, discouraging, and saddening all at the same time. Lol I lack motivation for Japanese more than any other subject ever. I need to work on this...

No comments:

Post a Comment