Thursday, May 14, 2009

Need Sleep :(

Somehow my sleep schedule is totally off right now. It is only 8 pm and I am considering sleeping now and waking up early to do my homework. I am so exhausted, but I guess the weekend is around the corner.

I'm trying to figure out why I am so sleepy now. I guess I went to sleep late Sunday and Monday night. Like not ridiculously late, but porbably only got 6 hrs of sleep a night. Tuesday I took a fat nap from 6-9pm and couldn't go to sleep until 4 am Wednesday morning. In other words, I only slept 3 hours Tuesday night.

SOMEHOW (I really don't know how!) I woke up at 7:30 that morning and went to both my classes.
(Lol you should be proud of me mom! I'm not wasting the money you're spending on tuition :))

So of course, I was exhausted Wednesday and had to take a 2 hr nap that day too. And now its Thursday night, and its pretty much guaranteed that I will sleep before 9 tonight. Goodnight, I'm off to bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment