Monday, June 22, 2009

Sleep Deprived (6/21)

For Sunday my friend bought tickets to see the Tokyo Giant's baseball game in their home stadium. But since Val was here, I ended up staying out all night Saturday. Since Thursday, my chances to sleep had been few and far between. Thursday, as I said before, I missed my train home, so only slept 7am-9am Friday morn. Friday slept 1:30am-9 and Saturday night was out all night again. So by the time I got home at 6:30am Sunday morn I was beat. By the time I took a shower, it was nearly 7am and I needed to catch a few hours of shut eye before meeting up with the girls for the game.

I set my alarms and passed out right away...

I woke up with a jerk. Next to my pillow was my alarm clock...not a good sign...Usually when I wake up to my alarm I turn it off and bring the clock to my bed to reset it for later. I don't remember waking up to it and I don't remember it going off and I don't know how it got to my bed...Maybe I woke up to turn it off and forgot to reset it! I freaked out.

The clock said 10:23. Was that AM or PM?!? And what day is it???? Is it Sunday still or did I sleep through the day!!!

My curtains were closed, so I couldn't tell if it was night or day. Or WHAT day it was for that matter. CRAP...maybe Kim has been calling me. What if they are waiting for me and missed the game? They had my ticket afterall...oh shit.

I checked the time on my phone, but again I only got the numbers, not the am or pm...I ran to my computer and realized it was 10:23 AM, SUNDAY. Wow that was a close one. Lol, no missed calls either. Haha I was only asleep a little over 3 hours.

I decided to stay up. So for Thursday-Saturday I only slept 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment