Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Slackin

Do you ever have the feeling that you are not all there? Like you are awake and conscious, but just going through the motions. Not really fully living. Haha I've had that feeling since yesterday.

Pretty much I was out of it all day Sunday. I slept 8am-1pm. Saturday as I said before was an all nighter. Not the best decision I have made. Right now my mentality is that I would rather miss out on sleep rather than some thing else. You only live once. And seriously, how many times will I get the chance to do whatever I want in Tokyo. Lol pretty soon it will not be socially acceptable for me to do this stuff. I will be forced to be responsible and finally "grow up." In the mean time, I'm gonna take full advantage of my college student classification.

If I missed out on sleep this weekend, I made up for it Monday. After hitting the snooze button countless times, I woke up to the sound of the church bells. Not a good sign. They ring every half hour and these were specifically marking 8:30 am. The latest I can leave my dorm and get to school in time is 8! Lol. I decided to make the most of it and of course sleep some more...My 3 hr Japanese class is broken into two 1.5 hr classes. I figured I'd get to school in time to catch the second half. I had already missed the quiz and my chance to turn in my homework, both of which I had prepared...arrr. So I went back to sleep. Lol woke up late for my second class. I finally made it to school for 3rd period. Lol got to campus at 1! My bad...

I have some catching up to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment