Friday, April 24, 2009

OMG!!! MY FAVORITE SONG EVER!

Omg, I just found the artist and title of my favorite Japanese song of all time!!!! I really didn't think that I would be able to ever figure it out! This is soo exciting for me. You have no idea!

Lol last time I was here (haha in 2004), someone burned me a mix cd of a bunch of Japanese bands. Stuff that was popular. I mean back then. There was one song on that cd that i LOVED! I lost the cd and I don't think I have it on any of my computers. I never thought I would be able to ever hear it again or figure out who it was.

Weird coincidence. So last night I went with some friends to a place you can rent cds and dvds. I wanted to sign up, but since I don't have my residence card yet, I couldn't. When I got back I was thinking how cool it would be if I could find the song. Like a long shot, but still. The rental place has like a ridiculous number of cds, different genres, classics. You can rent cds for like $3 and load the whole thing on your computer then return them. Such a genius concept. They discourage you from doing it, but I mean its better than downloading. This is at least legal.

Joel was suggesting different artists to me. I mainly like hip-hop and reggae stuff, so there are only a couple of artists that I actually remember him mentioning. One group is called ケツメイシ I remember them because their 5 or more albums were all bright colors.

I was just looking them up and playing random songs. Somehow I stumbled upon the one song from 2004. Pretty amazing. I am soo happy.

Here it is: ケツメイシ - 涙

No comments:

Post a Comment