Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am Not Good at Budgeting!

Again, it seems as though I possess no money skills at all. I thought I was doing a great job reeling in my spending, but my bills and receipts tell otherwise. Epic fail.

When you travel though you really just hafta do as much as you can. And yes, it will cost money. But when you are halfway around the world, you might as well take advantage of it. If you can't afford it, don't travel. The expense is part of the experience and there's no reason to be cheap. Or that's what I've come to believe.

Every penny has been worth it. You can't buy memories like these. And I can't but to think that there is no better time in my life to be in Tokyo than now. Tokyo really is a city for young people. If anything I have gotten my money at the karaoke and bars. Where else in the world do they have all you can drink for $20 or less?

Can't believe I only have a month left. I'm gonna get the most out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment